The Assistant Dean of Students Office is concerned with student’s welfare within the course of their study in the campus. It is entrusted with the responsibility of enhancing and ensuring holistic growth of a student spiritually, morally, socially, physically, emotionally, mentally and in every other respect. University life offers both opportunities and challenges therefore this office encourages students to take personal responsibility of their own lives in terms of managing their time, money, freedom and other resources at their disposal.
This office provides a nurturing environment to you as a student aimed at helping you succeed, connect with the university community and prepare you for life after college. in this respect do not hesitate to consult or talk to us in case of need. The office therefore provides the listed services.
- Guidance and Counseling services to students
- Organization of student’s activities
- Students Rights Advocacy
- Registration of student’s organization.
- Dissemination of information
- Receiving letters and proposal
- Management of students with disability support services